Jul 24, 2011

i quit...

those who know me well are aware of the meaning of the title " i quit "...over the past year that i did not post to my blog, i have spent time learning about people, cultures, money and philosophy...i have yet to become master at any of these subjects but none the less the experience is/was amazing...recently i have quit several things...starting with the very famous “facebook”...i felt the social network was making me anti social...i rarely spoke to new people and only bothered to check on the pictures of my friends who i never really spoke to perhaps for years...so just in case another facebook sort of item showed up i would not have any new friends to add to that but perhaps migrate my old friends from facebook many of who i wasn’t very friendly with...i have also quit alcohol after realizing i had enough sins under my belt to buy me a mansion in hell i quit...a bit too late perhaps but better now than never...i have also quit talking to some people that were at one point very special to me...cuz it was just too difficult for me to be free with such commitments and progress in life...i have also quit my well paying job...for reasons more than one i would not go into why i quit that...but i have...i got rid of much of my clothes and shoes and donated them to salvation army...i have quit going to bed late and started to wake up early...if there is one thing i learnt from the chinese culture it is wake up early n work hard and someday you will shine there is no failure to working hard from sunrise to sunset...
much of the above items that have been eliminated from my life are because of some of the decisions i made for myself....i am hoping to see if i can get a work visa n stay in usa n work for some years n hopefully create a business of my own after that...if that doesnt work out i will be going back to seek education...my original intension was to only apply to canada...but i felt that i should also apply to europe and also schools in usa and australia...i dont know what god has in store for me but i must try my luck...i have been very lucky so far...and im positive my luck hasnt run out yet...

1 comment:

whit & dan said...

glad you are back to blogging.