Nov 20, 2008

temporary memory loss

i think of several things throughout the day...n i think i have diagnosed myself with temporary memory loss...because i cant remember several things that i try to store in the temporal lobe of my brain...i got 650 dollars for my scholarship money, which i am thankful for. it was a fun afternoon with me kissing hundred old ladies and shaking hands and smiling all the way till my cheeks started to hurt haha...most of them used a ton of kool hawaiian words which was very impressive...i had several important concepts to talk about but they seem to have skipped my mind again...hmm i think i will research on how to improve long term memory..and also i will have smaller posts throughout the day when i get a new thought...memories are important...

No comments: