Nov 24, 2008

kookiez plz


this comic is dedicated to Whitney's love for pink stuff...click on the image to see it nice and clear...nyways...i had like 10 cookies yesterday so yeah kookies please...well i cut myself as well yesterday with a bread knife...i was being silly n jabbed a rice bag with it...and it didn go thourgh but slipped from my grip and got me...ouch...n since its on my right palm its jus not very easy for me to do things...n i had to shave today since i looked like my dad with the ever thick dark beard...and i did it with my left hand praying every moment so that i didn cut my throat...but i guess i did well...I watched the happening today as well...it was a scary movie...ma roomie was real scared haha...u wouldnt be able to say that by lookin at him cuz hez a big boy...nywho...i made some yumm thai curry yesterday which i warmed up n ate today cuz its hard to cook n do dishes with 1 hand...here is something random...i fell that people can communicate with their thoughts...for example when 2 people are sad they can look at each other n communicate that...when two people are in love they can look at each other and communicate that...and i feel that it can go to a differant level as well...people who are far away but closely tied at heart or the supernatural force of life..or the universal law of attraction can help people share their thoughts and feelings for others...when you think of someone they think of u the same time as well...and if you really work on your thoughts and concentrate on it you can send information to that persons thought about incoming danger or fortune and such things...i feel its true and it can work...it works for me and i am trying to improve upon it...but it takes great faith and commitment...arrite that was random now i want some cookies...:(

2 comments:

whit & dan said...

yoohoo did you forget you have a blog. i hope you post something soon!

Jen said...

Helloooooo I am tired of reading this post so if you wouldnt mind I would really like something new..My sis is there I thought maybe you could post a new pic of the two of you together. so get on with it will you :)