Nov 18, 2008

flashbook

i decided that i will only use facebook on sundays only...i do understand and agree that it might be the coolest thing to keep in touch with your friends or get stalked by random people you dont even know...anyways i just am training myself to have more self control over my habbits... i will also not bite my nails from today...there are a few more things to work on as well but they will happen graually....i made my first comic today cuz i was so bored and i think i will keep creating more on a regular basis...i enjoyed doing it...you need to click on it to see the words on it...everyone is welcome to give me ideas for comics...it can be one word or a phrase and i will try work with it...the word needs to be a VERB its hard to make a comic on something called "CHIMMI", i am assuming that is nt your name... arrite moving on with my slow life where i am aging fast...yeah i got wrinkles that are reaching my forhead...right naw the wrinkles are stationed on my tummy...some days back they were on my OKOLEI - its the hawaiian for the oxford english of "butt" and the american for "ass"...i got my 3rd american nokia phone which will prolly give me yet another reason to hate nokia phones...well this one is cheap anyways so it wouldn sting as much if it broke...i just made up mind to go n take some pictures of laie at night...so get excited for some monotonus colord images...i didn learn much abt life today except that...revenge is the best medicine to anger...but it might not be able to cure the problem...but patience and understanding might...

No comments: