Dec 16, 2011

Sex on the beach vs oozing chocolate souffle


In a perfect world, I would not wake up in the morning, even for morning sex with a very beautiful woman. But it’s not a perfect world and I am not always able to manipulate my supervisor at work to give me perfect evening shifts. I am tired, my eyes hurt its only 9:00pm my brainwaves are slowly emitting the subsonic waves that the brain cell receptors are not able to decode, forget decode they are not even receiving the signals. I want to talk of food.



During the first four hours at work this morning, which was slow and dragging, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the Harvard business review.  Several articles were able to keep me focused and interested and made me aware of several ideals. I dont know where i got this in my head from but I wanted to relate for and sex together and create sexy food. We have thai, we had asian, we had organic, well lets not forget the ever yellow curry. But sexy food is not something we see very much of.  Given there is the chocolate covered strawberries on valentine’s day, some caviar, cheese and wine and grapes now and then but, I am talking main stream sexy. The names of dishes are sexy, the food itself is delicious and sexy, the plate its set on is sexy and the way its set on the plate is a salsa of oozing white chocolate out a soufflé; salsa here is not spicy but a sexy dance of white chocolate with the components of the souffle.



             I am not a food genius, but I think the idea is amazing, I am sure several people have already conjured up restaurants as I speak and have some of the sexiest dishes going on there...but I feel the trend for sexy food is just about to hit the highway. Gen X is retiring slowly with a vast amount of wealth which they want to enjoy, hey sexy food sound good to you...and the current generation is trying to be successful at a young age, leading to very little time to really find the balance of passion and recreation and their ever demanding careers. Why not take the girlfriend out to a sexy dinner, may be it will lead to something fun later in the evening.  Most girls try the drink ‘sex on the beach” for the first time just because the name of the drink excites their minds and bodies in a particular way ( I did not make that up ) just ask a girl to think about sex on the beach.  Let’s get back from fantasizing and here to slice and dice the idea of sexy food.  Disney creates magic through its parks and services, but have we ever heard of Disney having amazing food.  Except for the few top class restaurants which are not even part of Disney but owned and operated by a third party, I feel Disney only has Turkey legs as its signature item. Lets make magic with food, lets create passion from it, let it make us alive. Dinner does not always have to micro-waved neither does it have to be a fat piece of meat with sauce on it. Tough it might provoke images in some of our minds, I don’t think its sexy. I love colors in food, meat can only deliver so many colors, burnt - black, well done- brown, chicken - white, raw meats - red, raw poultry - yellow. Did I miss any races, sorry I meant colors. Leaves and vegetables should constitute an important part of every meal, Sea food, flowers, fruits are an amazing way to add excitement, zing and the seductiveness exotic items can deliver.

Too tired, continue soon, I will try conjure up some pictures of sexy food and give them some sexier names and come back and post, till then crave it like you want it bad.                                          

No comments: