Mar 18, 2009

and we think its going to be easy...

i know for a fact that i will be fine after i graduate and i will also have a good job...for i deserve one and i will perform to the best of my abilities and exceed expectations...but as of now I am not happy because I dont know what is coming my way...well I guess it is just a phase...just like when I tried to get admitted to one of India's best schools and also when I applied to 10 schools in America and did not know if I could ever come and study here...and I am so thankful that I am here at Hawaii studying what I really wanted to study...I am going to be a kool businessman...to start off my career I will play little fish in the hospitality industry and later I will do something fun and have real smart kids work for me...cuz they will make me a lot of money...I am going to turn down my offer from St. Regis...I am of the conclusion that its not about money...life is not about money...its about me...I need to be an example for many of my friends and people from home who are always intimidated by little things in life...I will work hard to find a better job and a better opportunity...and I am staying positive...someday I will buy a Bugatti Veyron not to show off but just cuz I have an goal to work on...well its one of the most expensive cars in the world...but it doesnt hurt to try...God might just be listening to me tonight...amen...oh here is a sexy picture of a Dodge Viper...its sexy and sweet...just look at the curves and sleekness on that thing...niceee

3 comments:

whit & dan said...

update this thing already!

Jen said...

you look hot next to that car you should totally own one :)

whit & dan said...

you need to post something you are driving me batty.