Feb 21, 2009

the words in the wind

here are some words which came in my head while I tried to sleep...it happened several times over the past month....and I finally decided to pay attention to it. I dont usually have dreams or nightmares...but lately I have been having visions of the future...and they are not full of flying planes and the Jetsons...anyways I want to share with anyone and everyone something I thought was important that came to my head last night..."Ones Thought and Their Lives are Related"- meaning...How you think changes how your life is, and the way you live your life will impact your thought process. One other thing I learnt over the past month was to "THINK" - I feel it is one of the most important word for anyone...THINK...THOUGHTs...if scientists did not THINK we might not have all the great things we have today...if artists did not think, we might not be have had all the great architecture and fashion around us, if culinary experts did not think, we would not have had such great food all around the world...if your mom and dad, did not think, you prolly would have not survived. THINK...PLAN...and plan well and you will have success...for those who FAIL to PLAN...PLAN to FAIL...and for all these to happen we need to have FAITH in ourselves...and we must be focussed.. and at the end we should FOLLOW THROUGH...FAITH...FOCUS...FOLLOW THROUGH...life is fleeting, its passing us by as we speak or think or take time reading this post on my blog...but...but ask yourself...and you will hear yourself THINKING...

No comments: