Jan 7, 2009

a new day for my old school




today is my first day of classes and my first class is after mid day which makes me feel pretty happy. i woke up at eight due to my phone alarm going off crazy...i played games on my ipod after that for like an hour it was fun...and now its raining...i am back to blogging again cuz I got a new chair and I dont have to stretch to type on my computer because my last chair was so short nywho...I need the rain to stop pouring so much so I can go running in the mornings...I wanted to have a big post for the new years but I was moving houses and this house was real nasty with bugs and dirt and everything else that defines a ghetto to extreme. But after 6 days of scrubbing and mopping and sweeping and fuming bugs and burning anything that crawls we are in business...People really like how our house looks now...we celebrated a friends birthday he is a tennis player from Hungary and his birthday was on the first of january...waw his mom must have definately held on to him till it was the 1st of some year hahaha...here are some pictures of the sun from the new year it makes anyone happy...its my last semester at school and I have a term after this so I am going to be storing a ton of memories. And to help me with that I added a sweet hard drive camcorder to my sexy toy collection:D I love getting a new toy every year...next year it will probably be a Mac of some sort could well be a Linux system well I dont know will see...arrite more to come tonight here are some pictures from the 1st....

2 comments:

whit & dan said...

what is that boy eating. nachos with a sword. yowsa. like the hair cut.

Jen said...

Nice to see you havent forgotten your blog good job..I really wish you could have come for xmas it would have made whits day..oh well love ya anyway..nice haircut too isnt that short for ya? looks good