Dec 16, 2008

If fate means you to lose, give it a good fight anyhow


I was just going through the internet and reading several things that I really didnt care about....well in simple words I was reading junk...One of them was today's fortune...and my today's fortune said "If fate means you to lose, give it a good fight anyhow" and for some strange reason I like them words...My life has always been changing so much it surprises me at times. I always end up with thing I never planned for but again that is lifes game for all of us...I dont like to lose so I will give my my fate a good fight for sure...

in other thoughts...I was calculating the probability of quitting my job and just working somewhere else may be get a new skill...I donot know how I feel about that...I think I need less tension and more work and just simple work and that should be great...not very much differance in money...but again the food is important so may be I could work for mary lou....hmm no idea but lets see what happens i will decide on the 1st....This new year instead of partying I think I will sit and relax and set attainable goals...strange I feel like rebelling against everything...some of the things I definately want to do is join some clubs and then help with the integrated business core conferance and business plan competition and definately learn to swim better so I can jump off any rock anywhere ahhaha...its cold and rained a lot today...rain is something I dont really enjoy unless I can go collect mangos, my old grandpas house has mango trees and we can go collect em when it rains hard...I should go visit them when I graduate....A lot to do this coming year...Little at a time....

2 comments:

prem said...

very well defined !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

i like it ..